Igor V. Lavrik is the CEO of Stabillnaya Liniya joint-stock company.
Has two higher educations:
- in 1987 graduated from Moscow Forestry Institute (Electronic Calculating Technology department)
- in 2006 graduated from International Management Institute of the Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO) of the Ministry of International Affairs of the Russian Federation (State and Municipal Management department)
- in 2004 was awarded a Ph. D. degree for his work Macroeconomic Regulation of Hospitality Industry in Russia.
- He has been the CEO of Stabilnaya Liniya joint-stock company since 1992.
Deputy General Director for organizational issues Sokolova Tamara - responsibilities:
- Dealing with contractors and suppliers;
- HR coordination;
- Recruiting, training and monitoring staff;
- Supervising maintenance, supplies, renovations and furnishings;
- Dealing with the organizational aspects at the hotel;
- E-mail: email@example.com
Nadezda Pavlova is Director of Sales and Marketing
- Activities aimed at attracting the touristic and corporative segments customers to a partnership;
- Sales of the hotel's additional services;
- Processing requests of group accommodation;
- Processing requests of event organization at conference halls;
- The development of special commercial offers
- Preparation and conclusion of contracts, coordination of documents, external negotiations;
- Promotion of hotel's services, processing guests' comments;
- Invoicing and billing, financial revision; commission reward accounting.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org